GPOY, this morning.
I tried to get up early and go for a run but I’m having some major problems with the getting up part. I’m trying to be in bed earlier and also setting my morning alarm earlier. I won’t give up.
What are your secrets people? How are you doing the am workouts?
I set my coffee maker to go off at 3:40am so if I over sleep I’ve wasted perfectly good hot coffee.
I prep everything so that I have less anxiety about getting my ish together before I head out. The night before I do the following:
- My lunch is packed and in the fridge
- Protein shake is either prepped or already blended and in the fridge.
- My clothes for the next day are picked out and neatly packed in my gym bag. Shoes too.
- My gym clothes are laid out on my bed.
- I set 3 alarms. 3:45, 3:50, and “lazy” 4:00
- I shut off screen time at 8pm and I already have all my prep done. That way I’m not running around preparing before I’m ready to start to chill out.
-I read from 8:00-8:30 so that I wear my eyes out and relax.
Sleep is key. And once you start, don’t stop. Routine is also very important.
Geezus, I wish I was that organized
GET TO KNOW ME MEME: 2/5 favorite musical artists » Beyoncé
"I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out."
When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
I can never stop posting this. The narrow minded bible fanatics that just look at one small thing in the bible then feed the world with their hate over it. At the same time they ignore all the other silly laws made by man they claimed were made by god. These gif’s say it all.
what if obama does the ice bucket challenge and nominates queen elizabeth
what if obama actually talks about what’s going on in ferguson
what if obama stopped exterminating the middle eastern population with drones